Monday, December 10, 2007

Pittsburgh Speedskating

I'm in Cranberry, PA for work. I am an amateur skater. Had a great time doing a workout with the club here. By coincidence I googled the rink they were skating at and it was right next to my hotel. How weird. I stopped by and watched practice led by Korean Coach K. He ran a very good practice then I joined them for dryland after. I learned some new things. The Korean style warmup/stretch routine and some other technical things. This club is lucky to have a professional coach here. Check em out here.

http://www.pittsburghspeedskating.org/

1 comment:

John Watton said...

Sorry to have missed you. I am usually at that practice with my daughter, but she had a sore throat that day. I missed the last visitor too - a kid in the circus! --John