Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Round Up

Ok here's some quick news. Bokko is done for the year with shoulder surgery or something. The National marathon was this past weekend and I found some results here. 40 skaters looks like a small turnout. I would have loved to have beemed myself over there for that one.

Interesting post about the 1978 World Short Track event with results.

Go Marty.....wish i was there. Kick some butt!@

Highlights of Herenveen World Cup final here.

My video posted??? Hmmmmm.....i have lots more but time for bed.....

Team Pursuit at Balsega. ITALIA ITALIA!!!.

Get pumped for Short Track.....good music too.


I'm not in Germany for Master Worlds and not going to US ST Nationals. Gotta earn some $$$ and stay married....LOL!

I'll be at Weekly Worlds and doing the Champions Challenge, March 14-16th.


One more. I think this is the best from Herenveen Final.

No comments: